BMW 3 SERIES CAR INSURANCE
The sedan BMW 3 Series from the German carmaker comeswith luxurious interiors, sporty exterior design, and great safety features and offers remarkable performance. Other appealing features include the automatic climate control and rear-seat vents, Driver Experience Control, keyless engine start/stop, stylish headlights, cornering brake control, rear parking sensors, and rain sensors.The robust body sports a chiselled appearance and ensures excellent driving dynamics.
BMW 3 Series: Specifications
|BMW 3 Series Variants||330i Sport (Petrol), 320d Luxury Line (Diesel), and 330i M Sport (Petrol)|
|Engine Description||BS-VI, Four Cylinders, Four Valves Petrol and Diesel Engines|
|Engine Displacement||1,998 cc Petrol Engine and 1,995 cc Diesel Engine|
|Maximum Power||258Bhp@5,000 rpm (Petrol); 190Bhp@ 4,000 rpm (Diesel)|
|Maximum Torque||400 Nm @1,550-4,400rpm (Petrol); 400 Nm @1,750-2,500 rpm (Diesel)|
|Length x Width x Height||4,824 mm ×1,811 mm × 1,429 mm|
|Fuel Type||Petrol and Diesel|
|Fuel Tank||60 L|
|Suspension||Front:Double Joint Spring Strut; Rear:Five Arm|
|Brake System||Front: Ventilated Disc;Rear:Ventilated Disc|
BMW 3 Series: Prices
Ex-showroom Price:Rs. 41,70,000/= to Rs. 48,50,000/= depending on the variant. (Prices may vary at the time of purchase).
BMW 3 Series Car Insurance Coverage
There are two options and they are as follows:
- Third-party Liability Insurance
- Injury or death caused to another person
- Damages caused to another vehicle/property
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Third-party liability
- Loss or damage to own vehicle due toan accident, natural calamities, theft, etc.
- Accident coverage for the occupant
BMW 3 Series Insurance: Add-Ons for Improved Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover (Nil Depreciation/Bumper to Bumper insurance)
- This add-on providesa comprehensive cover. This means the insurance company settlesfull claim related tothe replacement ofplastic, glass, rubber, and fibre parts for a small additional premium.
- No-Claim BonusCover
- If you don’t file any claim in a year, you geta 20 to 50 percentdiscount on therenewal premium payable next year. You lose your eligibility for the no-claim bonus if you prefera claim. However,this add-on reinstates your eligibility for the no-claim bonus even if you file a claim.
- Engine Protection Cover
- This add-on ensures protection against repairexpensesrelated to engine damaged due to submersion in water.
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- This add-on, included as part of your comprehensive car insurance policy, will ensure assistance during times when you get stranded. It coversall expensesrelated to emergency refuelling, towing, repairs, and changing tires.
BMW 3 Series Insurance – Why Quickinsure?
The first and foremost reason as to why you should choose Quickinsure is that you get to compare very transparent quotes from some of the best insurance companies for your BMW 3 Seriescar. Further, we present the quotes in such a way that it is easy for you to quickly and easily pick the best deal.
Another reason is that Quickinsure has a team of professionalafter-sales relationship managers, service consultants, and claims managers. They are extremely helpful and have several years of experience in the field.
BMW 3 Series: Review
The sports saloon BMW 3 Series offers excellent performance as it comes with features such as a powerful engine, aluminium wheels consisting of many spokes, tubeless tyres, and kidney-shaped grille and other stylish elements. Further, its exterior is provided with a chrome finish. As its weight is moderate, it boasts of enhanced steering capability. The interior is roomy and there is enough space for storing utility items. The safety features include deformation zones for absorbing some impact in the event of a collision, seat belts, six airbags, and dynamic stability control which prevents skidding.
BMW 3 Series Insurance: FAQs
Q: Is there a relationship between engine capacity andcar insurance premium?
Yes, there is. The premium is decided based on engine capacity. For this purpose, the engine capacity is classified into three – up to 1000 cc, 1000 to 1500 cc, and above 1500 cc. BMW 3 Seriesincluded inthe third category.
Q: I would like to upgrade to comprehensive coverage for my car. Is this allowed?
Yes, it is very much possible. However, your BMW 3 Series vehicle may have to be presented forinspection by the insurance provider.
Q: I want to buy a comprehensive insurance cover for my new BMW 3 Series. What documents should I provide?
- Copy of the invoice from BMW
- Copy of your BMW 3 Series vehicle’s registration certificate (RC)
- No-claim bonus reservation letter, if applicable
Q: Which is the best insurance company?
On Quickinsure’swebsite,you canchoose and compare not onlythe prices quotedbut also the features offered by some of the best insurance companies. Then, it is easy to choose the company that offers the best prices.